Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sale Rack (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   LE Sticker Sale and Happiness Quilt! (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272241)

CorriDawn 2014-11-15 5:33pm

LE Sticker Sale and Happiness Quilt!

Lampwork Etc. stickers are for sale again! They consist of the LE logo.

I am keeping track of all Lampwork Etc stickers sold through December 6 and going to send appreciation gifts to people! So, for every sticker sold, you will get a chance to win the following (one item per person). They are $4 each and for every $20 spent, you get one extra entry. You may purchase either Lampwork Etc Sticker or Lampwork Etc PM increase
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will choose winners on December 6.

Lampwork Etc. Happiness Quilt:

Sue in Maine has worked very hard to put together this beautiful quilt! It looks amazing! I want to extend a huge thank you to her for the quilt as well as for the fabric rod holders.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(many more pictures here and list of who made which squares.
)

Fabric rod holders, 2 for 104 and 2 for boro (all will go to different winners):

104:

Boro:

The fabric, up close and personal:

This is the boro carrier with both boro & 104 rods. It's to give you an idea of how much taller the boro carrier is than the 104 carrier.

From NLC Beads, Two ballerina elephants - two different winners.

I will be sending out a boro chain necklace similar to this, it will not be this one, it may be a different color:

Sue in Maine 2014-11-16 8:28am

I made two pillowcases to match the LE Happiness Quilt. I do believe they will fit a KING SIZE pillow!

Sue

CorriDawn 2014-11-25 1:01pm

Just a reminder that there is still time to purchase!

ThatFritGirl 2014-11-25 8:30pm

The elephant is wonderful!!=D>

CorriDawn 2014-12-02 10:51am

Less than a week left

Sue in Maine 2014-12-02 3:02pm

WhuhooooO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait!

Sue

Eileen 2014-12-02 4:57pm

Can I start crossing everything now? :D

odawa 2014-12-05 8:06am

Beautiful

CorriDawn 2014-12-07 6:47pm

Have you been waiting for this??

Quilt goes to Terryd

104 rod carrier to 2xMI

boro rod holder to greghumphrey

104 rod carrier to wmill3

boro rod holder to Wren

ballerina elephant to Iwantonetoo

Ballerina elephant to Karen P

Boro chain to eregel

yarn bowl to 2DogsPhoto

allicat 2014-12-07 7:06pm

Congrats everyone!

Sue in Maine 2014-12-08 3:10pm

Congratulations to all of the winners.

The quilt and 4 fabric rod carriers will be going in the mail tomorrow (Tuesday, Dec. 9th, 2014). They are all packaged, labeled and ready to go to work with me in the morning... they will sit in the car and say their "good byes" to Maine until I leave for lunch at 1:00. Then their journeys begin.

It's been a pleasure and honor to be involved with this.

Sue

ThatFritGirl 2014-12-09 8:43am

Congrats everyone!!!:wave:

Elegance_1 2014-12-09 11:26am

Awesome!!! Congratulations all you winners!!

Sue in Maine 2014-12-09 11:29am

I am confirming that all 5 packages have been sent... the quilt and 4 fabric rod carriers are on their way to their new homes.

Sue