Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Auctions, self promotion, and related things (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Grand Re-Opening Sale at The Spacer Bead Shop! (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304546)

The Spacer Queen 2018-02-01 5:30pm

Grand Re-Opening Sale at The Spacer Bead Shop!

** What’s a grand re-opening without a sale??? **
** Everything in The Spacer Bead Shop is 20% off! (Sale runs Feb. 1 through Feb. 10) **

(Click my signature banner to shop)

I truly thought that I was done making beads, but as it turns out, life has other plans. For those of you who don’t know, I have multiple sclerosis, and a couple of years ago my disease had progressed to the point where I was unable to pick up light objects. That seemed like the right time to close up shop while I still could. However, in 2017 I became involved in an experimental drug study, and I’ve actually gained back enough ability to make beads again!

Getting my Etsy store back up was a huge endeavor, and it took a few more days than I had anticipated, but it's up again! For now, everything will be made-to-order. My turn-around time is fairly fast, and if you ever need something quickly, just let me know; I’m always happy to make you happy. :-)

Thanks for reading. It’s good to be back.

Hope you need beads!

Speedslug 2018-02-01 6:08pm

OMG Michelle !

That is simply outstanding news !!!!

Hugs.

KJohn 2018-02-01 6:44pm

My favorite kind of story! yay, we missed you. So happy you are benefitting from the new treatment.
You can list MTO over at Handmade Lampwork beads for Sale, if you like.

cindyj 2018-02-01 6:51pm

Thrilled for you! Going to your Etsy shop right now.

Speedslug 2018-02-02 6:31am

Michelle?

Is there any chance I can convince you to post about this in the Sun Room or the Family Room threads?

I know we all hate to blow our own horns but this really is encouraging news and it may help someone else on a similar path to not loose hope during their journry.

Besides, I think a lot of folks would love to celebrate the good news with you.

I don't believe that sharing such positive changes impacts the future but if you think it might "jinx" it then I won't push the idea.

Congratulations on the good results all the same.

MagpieGlass 2018-02-02 6:49am

That is the most awesomest news.

So glad you have had the health turn around and how wonderful to be able to do something you enjoy!!

Many blessings for continued positive outcomes.

Eileen 2018-02-02 9:26am

Wow, I'm so happy for you! And for any others that may be helped by this treatment in the future!

Elizabeth Beads 2018-02-02 12:10pm

You know how happy I am to see you back and feeling better.

And happy that you didn't sell all your glass!

:love:

Fashioned by Fire 2018-02-02 2:57pm

so happy for you Michelle, It must feel great to be back behind your torch! ��

The Spacer Queen 2018-02-03 12:49pm

Thank you, everyone. It sure is nice to be back in communication with bead peeps! :-)

Phil, that's a good idea. I will pop over there and post. Thanks!

PattyK 2018-02-03 2:10pm

That's wonderful news!

donia 2018-02-03 2:41pm

Woohoo, so glad to hear you’re doing much better. \\:D/