Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tutorials to purchase (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Organic Strands, Lampwork Recipes for Success Volume 3 (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270360)

sortaflower 2014-09-27 2:12pm

Organic Strands, Lampwork Recipes for Success Volume 3

https://handmadeartists.com/useruplo...2014033325.jpg
New eBook, my best organic strand recipes :)
Available for Instant Download on HAS at > https://handmadeartists.com/seller_s...diantMindBeads

LampLit 2014-09-27 9:47pm

Hi Janelle,

I ordered through Handmade earlier this afternoon and although the paypal payment appears to have gone through the order is still listed as pending and I wasn't able to see a download link.

glvz 2014-09-28 3:52pm

I'm a little confused. Both tutorial descriptions mention sea salt beads. Does tutorial 3 cover what is in tutorial 2?

Georgia

sortaflower 2014-09-29 9:26am

Georgia there are sea salt beads in both, but the strands contain many different varieties of designs.
All > Please have patience with the downloads, Dan and I's little town of Todos Santos down here in Baja Sur is 40 minutes North of Cabo. It was devastated by Hurricane Odile. We only have intermittent internet at certain spots in town, and I am emailing files as I can. As stated in the listings you can email me directly if you have problems, and please give me 24 to 48 hours, during the business week. Thanks for your support as we rebuild. Our studio structure was destroyed and we just moved into a new space this weekend. This is our first official day back at the torch :) We are ending our custom catalog since we are not able to keep up good shipping times during the Summer here with so many storms delaying our shipments of supplies. This is why I am giving up some of our best recipes. Hopefully more people will pick up the torch to make some similar, the Sea Salt has become a very popular series since we started out with them last March. So enjoy the recipes, email me if you need a copy of the eBook resent, HAS and Artfire both have been unreliable lately but they are the only venues I have to offer the ebooks via . j

PaulaD 2014-09-29 1:55pm

I bought these a few days ago and really liked them both! Jenelle shares a lot of information and the photos are well done too! Plus you can't beat the price...I bought on Handmade and they emailed me with the download links.

beadtress38 2014-09-30 8:46am

I have purchased Sea Salt Rounds and Barrels, Organic Strands, Lampwork Recipes For Success Vol. 1 and Let's Make Crinkle Disks. tutorials and have received two of the four so far. The ones I have recieved appear to be great. I can't wait to give them a try.

PattyK 2014-09-30 9:02am

Jenelle - so sorry to hear about all the storm damage! What a terrible experience for you.

I've ordered Recipes Volume 1 .. can't wait to see it. I have many of your other tutorials and have loved them all. :)

beadtress38 2014-10-02 11:38am

Jenelle I'm so sorry to hear about the storm and the damage down there. I hope all is back to normal soon. When you have internet again I still have a couple of purchases that I haven't received: Recipes Volume 1 and Wavy Disk. I love the two I have already: Sea Salt Rounds and Barrels and Organic Strands. I hope you guys are doing ok.

glvz 2014-10-02 6:27pm

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with storm damage. I purchased Sea Salt Rounds and Organic Strands on 9/29 and haven't received them or a link for downloading. When you have the opportunity please check.

Thanks.

Georgia

PattyK 2014-10-04 5:16am

Download problems here also .. I purchased Recipes Volume 1 on Sept 30.

kellydw 2014-10-06 5:17pm

Tutorials

Same here.

sortaflower 2014-10-08 12:41pm

HI Guys! For some reason HAS is not delivering all of the download links I just got internet back at my house today after it being out due to Hurricane Odile. Please send me a direct email beadsbot@gmail.com with the title of any missing files so I can send them to you. Thanks!

glvz 2014-10-09 9:15am

Got them! Now I can't wait to play. Thank you for sharing.

Georgia

PattyK 2014-10-09 9:41am

I got mine too .. thanks Jenelle!

kellydw 2014-10-09 7:05pm

I got mine yesterday! Thanks!

sortaflower 2014-10-11 9:06am

You bet, thanks so much! Happy bead making ;)

KJohn 2014-10-11 6:06pm

Hi Jenelle!

I realize you don't want to sell all your secrets! But I'm really curious about your frit swirl beads. Do any of the tuts you sell show those?

Thanks so much, and I hope the move is going alright! :)

KJohn 2014-10-11 6:42pm

Hi Jenelle, never mind... I found the top secret bundle. Looks like enough to get me started. I got one of the volumes for sea salt too. Now I'm anxiously stalking my inbox LOL Thanks so much!

sortaflower 2014-10-13 12:15pm

Cool Kristin, thanks so much! ;)