Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sale Rack (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Extreme oxygen will beat any competitors pricing by 10% (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256417)

EXTREME OXYGEN 2013-12-06 2:54pm

Extreme oxygen will beat any competitors pricing by 10%

Extreme Oxygen will beat any competitors pricing by 10%. You can order at

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email at

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Or call 765-315-0333
Sorry, we only answer the phones from 9:00-5:00 as we are an actual business and our employees leave at 5:00 However email is checked frequently.

CheriB 2013-12-07 8:29pm

Hi, Where do you show your pricing on your website? I can't find it so far. Thanks.

EXTREME OXYGEN 2013-12-08 5:44pm

Hi CherriB. After our cyber Monday sale we took the sale prices down and haven't reposed the normal prices yet. If you have any question about prices or torches give us a call. We are experienced lampworkers with about 30 different torches that we use. We can answer about any question, just give us a call

jcrawford 2013-12-09 7:36am

Do you match the price of oxy cons that UO sells for? I am looking to buy 2 8lpm/15psi machines.

EXTREME OXYGEN 2013-12-09 3:25pm

Not only will we match them but we will beat it by 10%, PLUS WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK. WE CAN SHIP IMMEDIATELY.

EXTREME OXYGEN 2013-12-09 3:46pm

Credit cards are accepted

jcrawford 2013-12-09 7:50pm

Ordering a few of these tomorrow :-)

Update: I held off not his order for the time being no reason other than not having heated storage nor a place to torch yet lol

Angie09 2013-12-10 6:02am

I am tempted but after all the trouble people had with Jack and since this company is a new start up out of Jacks (I know they are not affiliated), I'm hesitant to order from them. Can those of you who have purchased concentrators from Extreme please add what your experience has been. I'd like to hear how the transactions have been handled and info on the machines delivered. Thanks!

amazon 2013-12-10 6:16am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angie09 (Post 4476152)
I am tempted but after all the trouble people had with Jack and since this company is a new start up out of Jacks (I know they are not affiliated), I'm hesitant to order from them. Can those of you who have purchased concentrators from Extreme please add what your experience has been. I'd like to hear how the transactions have been handled and info on the machines delivered. Thanks!

I think AVAILABLE/OXYGEN is the one run by Jack's relative, not EXTREME OXYGEN.

CorriDawn 2013-12-10 6:25am

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazon (Post 4476156)
I think AVAILABLE/OXYGEN is the one run by Jack's relative, not EXTREME OXYGEN.

Both are Jack's brothers. Available oxygen is David, who just started up. Extreme oxygen is Paul, who has been in business awhile.

Angie09 2013-12-10 9:15am

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorriDawn (Post 4476161)
Both are Jack's brothers. Available oxygen is David, who just started up. Extreme oxygen is Paul, who has been in business awhile.

Thank you Corri ... that's what I thought.

jcrawford 2013-12-10 9:19am

ahh they are all the O2 Brothas lol

jcrawford 2013-12-10 9:42am

I'm probably going to wait until spring for this purchase. I do not have any heated storage for these over the winter just yet :(

EXTREME OXYGEN 2013-12-10 12:00pm

Thanks guys. And thanks corri. Extreme Oxygen has building generators for our distributors for 6-7 years now. Now that I have ANOTHER brother building machines I have been forced to be more competitive and sell direct to the end user. We still have a long list of distributors but we also now sell to the public. Not looking for allot of drama. Just selling oxygen... And staying competitive. We will beat any price by 10%. I built the first generator in my basement in 1998 and kept going from there. My partnership with my brother jack was just one of several partnerships I've had along the way. And through it all I have learned one valuable lesson....
"The only ship that won't float, is a PARTNERSHIP"

EXTREME OXYGEN 2013-12-13 8:12pm

Place your order in time to ship for Christmas

Mountain Snail 2013-12-14 7:32pm

I have an extreme and it is the only concentrator I own and I love it!

Mountain Snail 2013-12-14 7:35pm

Do you think someone with decent electronics/computer skills could do their own rebuild? I am tempted to buy a kit to have as a backup.

istandalone24/7 2013-12-15 6:40am

if you can change an air filter in a car, if you can upgrade your hard drive etc you can complete the upgrade/rebuild on one of these machines.

Mountain Snail 2013-12-15 2:53pm

So a yes then. :)

Little Lilypad 2013-12-15 4:27pm

This is where I got my OxyCon from and it's still running like a champ! I had no problems what so ever and I got my unit quickly. Would gladly buy another unit from them again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angie09 (Post 4476152)

EXTREME OXYGEN 2013-12-15 7:45pm

Thanks for the positive feedback. If you need help working on your machine we can talk you through about anything. Don't buy your rebuild kit just yet. I believe we are planning on a sale :) stay posted and watch our website.

volkanokaren 2013-12-15 7:53pm

I have a Ex 15 from Extreme, going strong for 6 yrs. I will be ordering my next one
from them again. Thanks Extreme Oxygen !!!!

Karen
Volkano Exotik

ripzz

Reenie 2013-12-16 1:16am

I am a distributor of Paul's and I also own one of his machines. I love it, love it and love it. It's so quiet that sometimes I forget to turn it off though. You don't hear it "breathing" as some of the other machine's do and I can work boro or soft glass on my Ex-15. Between their oxycon and the bethlemhan torches, no one even knows I am torching because they both make no sounds :-)

isaberg 2013-12-19 11:34am

I can't actually find any concentrators for sale on your site. Do you only sell parts?

EXTREME OXYGEN 2013-12-19 4:25pm

No we sell a complete line of oxygen equipment. From 5 Lpm all the way up to 40 Lpm. Click on our product link then go to the catalog link then go to the equipment link. We sell any thing our competitors sell. Only 10% less

istandalone24/7 2013-12-20 6:42am

where is the info on the 40lpm machine? i don't see it on your website.

Angie09 2013-12-20 8:14am

I broke down and bought an EX 20 and it was here in 3 days! I haven't had time to take it out of the box but certainly the service is exceptional so far!

Mitosis Glass 2013-12-20 8:25am

Christmas dinners must be entertaining at the Ridgeway house. :D

I got an EX-15 years ago, after my M-10 finally died after 10 months of never working right in the first place. The EX-15 has been an awesome machine, totally trouble-free and works like a champ. The local glass place deals with Extreme Oxygen, bringing in oxycons for the local glass folk, and they've never had a problem with the company or the machines. I'd highly recommend them myself, based on my own experiences.

And Angie, I'm glad you got your machine so quickly! That's awesome.

EXTREME OXYGEN 2013-12-21 8:24pm

Our 40 LPM machine will be available in January. We will have some videos on utube of this machine running the Carlisle cc or the black widow. (That's the largest torches we have.) Thanks guys for your orders. We still have over 100 EX-05 EX-10 EX-15 AND EX-20 in stock just for all of you who has been put on the naughty list.

OutWickenburgWay 2013-12-22 11:20am

Paul,
Got my EX20 and it kicks butt! Thanks so much for the great service and communication. I will recommend your machines to anyone. Maybe next Christmas Santa will get me another one!
John