Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Beads of Courage (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Dipwads Making Beads for Beads of Courage (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206559)

one-eared pig 2011-09-24 4:01pm

Dipwads Making Beads for Beads of Courage

3 Attachment(s)
Our local beady group (we are the Dipwads) gets together once a month, and twice a year we rent the West Michigan Glass Art Center so we can all torch all together.

This year, we made beads for Beads of Courage all day (well, til about 3:30 when the kilns were too full \\:D/ ).
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
glass generously brought the entire Effetre line for us to use. We all had a wonderful day!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Here we all are melting glass!

A crazy jack-o-lantern by Tracy Bell

Dawn Ceccacci & I wearing our BOC shirts.

I pick up the beads tomorrow, and I will post pictures of the actual goodies later.

RSimmons 2011-09-24 5:42pm

Too cool. Thanks for posting photos.

Robert

Eileen 2011-09-24 6:13pm

That is wonderful! Looks like a lot of fun, plus so many beads for the kids, win-win!

I wish there was a group here to do that with, and a place to do it all together. I went out & tried to make some tonight to add to what I have, but I'm so sloooow I didn't get many made. Every bead counts though I guess.

one-eared pig 2011-09-24 6:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eileen (Post 3723296)
.... Every bead counts though I guess.

YES! :)

Melinda 2011-09-24 7:02pm

That looks like so much fun!!

Mustang Dawn 2011-09-26 1:04pm

We had so much FUN!!! A Big thank you to Melissa for picking up all the beads and cleaning them too, that was a lot of beads :)

I can't wait to meet the kids at Hurley Hospital on Wednesday for BOC!

one-eared pig 2011-09-26 6:33pm

4 Attachment(s)
Ok, nearly all of the beads are clean. I have 6 plant stakes I refuse to give up on. They will ship this weekend.

about it; I've listed all the lovely ladies who participated, including JameyLynn of Howaco Glass!

Deb 2011-09-26 8:20pm

This was so much fun. I hope we can make it an annual event! :D

LoriGreenberg 2011-09-27 6:09pm

Awesome! I love to see the passion for BOC and people coming together to do good!

Thanks ya big ole Dipwads.