Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Customer Service Kiosk (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Glass Diversions! (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11341)

NLC Beads 2006-01-08 12:26pm

Glass Diversions!

I ordered foil from Glass Diversions on Thursday night and it got here well packed and perfect (already tried it!) on Saturday!!! How cool is that?

Thanks so much!
Nikki

dogsrlove 2006-05-04 8:02pm

Ditto here, ordered Fri, here on Monday- Kudos for quick handling and mailing!

Vanessa

Reenie 2006-05-05 1:21am

Had the same experience a week or so ago. Here faster than mail in my own state and a free little gift as well. Ordered again the other day. I'm sure I'll have it tomorrow. I'll definitely be back again!!!!
Irene

Just Nancy 2006-05-05 5:31am

Isn't Robin the best? Always well packaged. Fast, and sometimes a free little gift. She's hard to beat.

What I may like more is her honest write ups about the frit. If I take the time to check I know what is fussy, what to use sparingly, etc.

rkoza 2006-08-25 11:13am

Thanks everyone for the kudos!!! I do try and get those orders out to you as quickly as possible. I know how it is when you stalk the mailman. :p I do it all the time.

Sorry I haven't checked in here sooner. I wasn't aware of this part of LE. I'll be checking it more often for those who want to leave me messages.

Thanks again everyone. You made my day!!!:happy:
Robin

Amandabun 2006-08-26 1:35pm

Great service

Yep I have to agree!
I live in the UK and it's really difficult to buy interesting glass bits here.
I've used Glass Diversions in the past. Delivery was quick plus a little gift. Always welcome.:smile:
Have just ordered some Veiled cane. Can't wait for it to arrive.
Soz Robin. I thought you were a guy!!!!!!
I'm guessing that I was wrong as someone else reffered to you as SHE!
Robin is usualy a blokes name over here! Should have known that only a gal would give such a good service!
Amanda

rkoza 2006-08-28 8:00am

Hi Amanda,

Yup, I'm a she. My husband does help me with the business. He does some of the shipping and receiving when I get crazy business. He helps me stay on top of all the orders.

Thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate that!

Have a great day,
Robin

Terryelemcee 2006-10-11 5:39am

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Robin for the most excellent service she has provided.

I live in the UK and ordered some goodies on Sept 5th. The parcel was shipped the next day, but after a month had still not arrived.

Robin was really helpful throughout, and was kind enough to resend my order at no additional cost to me. I realise that she was not obliged to be so noble, and just want the world to know what great service she has provided.

I had hoped that there was a more public thread where I could sing her praises.

Thanks once again Robin, I am delighted to be a customer of yours, and the product is brilliant too!

Regards

Terry McCarthy

Terryelemcee 2006-10-11 5:45am

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Robin for the most excellent service she has provided.

I live in the UK and ordered some goodies on Sept 5th. The parcel was shipped the next day, but after a month had still not arrived.

Robin was really helpful throughout, and was kind enough to resend my order at no additional cost to me. I realise that she was not obliged to be so noble, and just want the world to know what great service she has provided.

I had hoped that there was a more public thread where I could sing her praises.

Thanks once again Robin, I am delighted to be a customer of yours, and the product is brilliant too!

Regards

Terry McCarthy
2006-08-28 4:00pm

Terryelemcee 2006-10-11 5:47am

Sorry, got in a mess posting the above, and managed to do it twice, but Robin deserves twice the praise, so no harm done. lol. Terry

rkoza 2006-10-12 9:33am

lol, thanks Terry! That makes my day! :)

Have a great one everyone,
Robin

Deb 2006-10-12 12:47pm

Robin,

You do a great job and have a great product. I definitely wouldn't hesitate recommending you!

Deb

rkoza 2006-10-13 7:03am

Thanks Deb, I really appreciate that!

Robin

BonfireBeads 2006-10-13 9:27am

You all should live in the same state as Robin...you get your package the very next day! Yummy frit too \\:D/

Hayley 2006-10-13 3:59pm

I second (and third, and fourth . . .) that. Robin is the best. She is also very prompt in answering any questions about her products. I know there are other vendors who sell frit but until I try all of Robin's frit blends, there is no need to go elsewhere for a long while!

Hayley

rkoza 2006-10-14 8:05am

Thanks Angie & Hayley for the kind words! O:) That's so sweet of you to say. I'm so happy you're happy!

Have a great day,
Robin

danelady 2006-10-14 7:49pm

Robin I got my order last week and I LOVE the new Frit! WOOHOO!

rkoza 2006-10-15 8:30am

That's great Lynnie! They're fun to play with. I'd love to see what you create with them.

Thanks again,
Robin

P.S. I love your twistie's!!!

danelady 2006-10-15 9:14am

Hi Robyn,
I'll try to remember to take pictures for you... my sister who is a Jewelry maker, asked for a certain "look" and I think that frit will help me create it.

Thanks for the kind words on my twisties I am having a BLAST making them!
I just bought a bunch of Reichenbach rod to make 96 COE twisties too!
Hugs
Lynnie

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkoza
That's great Lynnie! They're fun to play with. I'd love to see what you create with them.

Thanks again,
Robin

P.S. I love your twistie's!!!

starbeads 2006-10-15 6:38pm

I just have to hop on the bandwagon and throw in my own praise for Robin. I placed an order a while back on a Saturday afternoon and had the frit waiting in my mailbox first thing Monday morning. I was shocked! I meant to write a thank you e-mail but time got away from me, so ... thank you Robin! And the frit was as wonderful as the customer service - I've had so much fun playing around with it!

Mustang Dawn 2006-10-16 4:25am

I will agree with everything said here and add one more. This past week I had attended the West Michigan Bead Expo. It was an awesome show. I had a lot of customers say what an EYE for color I had....... it really was Robin's eye for color :)

So Thanks for making me look so good!

TTFN, Dawn

Your Frit Junkie :)

rkoza 2006-10-16 8:47am

Thanks Starbeads and Dawn! (blush,blush) I am so thrilled to hear your comments. It really does make my day. That's what it is all about!

Thank you so much for letting me know. You're all the best customers anyone could ever hope for! =D>

Robin

danelady 2006-10-16 2:15pm

Hi Robyn
Here are some done with Amazon

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rkoza 2006-10-17 9:37am

Wowzers Lynnie. Those are gorgeous!!

Thanks for sharing those with everyone,
Robin

lunamoonshadow 2006-10-30 4:13pm

Robin ROCKS!!!
I've been dithering FOREVER about which colors to try & agonizing over the fact that none of her samplers seemed "perfect" for me ('cause I'm picky) & then I noticed her website said something about custom samplers available "stock permitting"....:D
An email later & I had A SET WITH JUST THE COLOR SAMPLES I WANTED :koolaid:
& a lovely little gifty too!! Super fast shipping & now all I want is this silly wind to die down so I can get outside & melt some glass & try out all my new colors!!! :)
Thanks Robin!!!
I'm sooo happy with my new frits!!!
('course now you'll get a zillion requests for custom sampler sets :lol:)
~luna/lyn

ccrichard 2006-10-30 4:55pm

It's true, it's true...Robin ROCKS!
I just sent an email asking about custom samplers and she is processing at this very moment. How great is that?
Thanks Robin and thanks luna/lyn for your post. I would have never thought to request this nor did I see "custom samplers available "stock permitting"

Chris

rkoza 2006-10-31 7:45am

Hi Lyn,

I'm so glad you saw that on my website. I might have to make it more noticable on my website. And I'm thrilled Chris saw this post. I've always done custom samplers but I don't think many people know that. So, thanks for bringing it into the light for others to know about.

I'm glad I could supply you both with the blends you preferred! \\:D/

Have a great day,
Robin

Hayley 2006-10-31 10:31am

Custom samplers? I never saw that either - perhaps it's because I was too busy looking at all the pretty colors!

The ONLY reason I haven't ordered this month was that I couldn't decide which sampler I wanted...off to Glass Diversions site I go.

Thanks Robin!

Hayley

ccrichard 2006-11-04 2:26pm

Got my custom sampler today. Thank You Robin. They are all beautiful.
Chris

rkoza 2006-11-06 6:37pm

Thanks for letting me know Chris. I'm glad you like them.

Enjoy,
Robin