Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Announcements (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Today's Downtime (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28229)

Jason 2006-07-19 5:44pm

Today's Downtime

Sorry for the downtime this evening. We had a security issue and had to take the server down to analyze the extent of the compromise. Luckily, it looks like it was just a skript kiddie who didn't have much time to start doing much damage.

I did post a message stating that the site was down for emegency maintenance, but Internet Explorer for many of you may have blocked the message and instead said "You are not authorized to view this page." Sorry about that.. I was trying to do things quickly.

Jason

chrissij 2006-07-19 5:46pm

I was wondering who I angered...and how...

ms-priss 2006-07-19 5:56pm

that devilish little creature!!!!

KathyDinBC 2006-07-19 5:56pm

Me, too! I thought I was banned - then when I wasn't authorized to log out either, I realized there was just some problem. What a relief - I'm addicted to LE and wasn't sure what I was going to do without it.

ms-priss 2006-07-19 5:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathyDinBC
Me, too! I thought I was banned - then when I wasn't authorized to log out either, I realized there was just some problem. What a relief - I'm addicted to LE and wasn't sure what I was going to do without it.

I took a xanax ;-)

Kevan 2006-07-19 6:05pm

I just chalked it up to the heat and watched the news.

Moonlight Creations 2006-07-19 6:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms-priss
I took a xanax ;-)

I took a couple deep breaths and realized it wasn't working so I took an ativan!!! :oops:

IF-Designs 2006-07-19 6:27pm

i kept reloading the msg page going Please be back up please be back up lol

sleekbeads 2006-07-19 6:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms-priss
I took a xanax ;-)

bwhahahahah! Indeed!

:)Joanna

MistyCherie 2006-07-19 6:58pm

Hehehehe. Saw the message fine in Safari and figure you'd have it up and running when you could have it up and running. Thanks for everything you do.

=)

moondanse 2006-07-19 7:27pm

Thanks for taking care of things, Jason. :-) Nice hat. :-)

LadyCrow 2006-07-19 8:08pm

I'm in the hospital as we speak,had a nervous breakdown due to the feelings of unwantedness(Is that a word?). Can one of you sign me out of this Funny Farm now?...lol
Whew...glad it wasn't just me you didn't want in here, (for asking too many questions). :)
Glad to know you have our backs Jason!

Jenn L'Rhe 2006-07-19 8:55pm

Jason
Thanks for being so fast...Bigdeal didn't stand a chance against our knight in the straw hat. Was viewing the jewelry thread, saw something strange at the top of the screen and then faster than a speeding bullet Jason rode in and saved the day!!! Thanks again for saving us!!!
Kay
(Mom to Jenn, Lu and Rhe)

marlabeads 2006-07-19 10:08pm

I was worried I was getting the boot because I didn't post enough!

A_Glass_Bash 2006-07-19 11:11pm

wah... I am finally home and can chat again and it's gone. :( Hope that you fix it soon and put some sort of hex including nettles and fire ants in private spots on who ever was hacking...

Jason 2006-07-19 11:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by A_Glass_Bash
Hope that you fix it soon and put some sort of hex including nettles and fire ants in private spots on who ever was hacking...

Anyone in the UK area (~33 miles from London.. Basildon/Wickford) want to pay our hacker a visit? His name is Ryan. I have his T-Mobile # but his phone is off right now.

CorriDawn 2006-07-19 11:45pm

I can call t mobile for free you know.

A_Glass_Bash 2006-07-20 10:28am

ah ah ah ah... I am hyperventilating where's my chat... AH!!!!

Beat him... What on earth do people get out of this shit... Man... I need my chat back..... ARGH!!!

33 miles huh... hmm.. 1200 for a ticket, rent a car for a couple weeks (might as well have fun while over there right??) probably 300.00.... Yeah that seems rather reasonable... Wonder if husband would think THAT justify's my trip over there...

probably NOT!!