Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Room (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Free Etsy Banner Templates - Image heavy (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102417)

Janet's Glass 2008-08-26 9:30am

Free Etsy Banner Templates - Image heavy
 
Since I have been resting my back and recovering from my little tumble I have been making these banners to pass the time.

I made these and they are 760 pixels by 100 pixels...the size Etsy requires for store banners. They are 300 dpi.

They are FREE...take one, take them all...use them anyway you like...share them...adjust them...have fun!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s.../tealbeach.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s.../spiderweb.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...ates/smile.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...safaritree.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...ates/retro.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...tes/rainbo.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s.../pinkwhite.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...pinkswirls.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...kdragonfly.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/pinkdots.jpg

Janet's Glass 2008-08-26 9:34am

more...2 of 4
 
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...ackflowers.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...tes/orange.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...ldarttaupe.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/navygoth.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...musicgreen.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...lilactwirl.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...darribbons.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/kanjired.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...pinkribbon.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...reenleaves.jpg

Janet's Glass 2008-08-26 9:36am

3 of 4
 
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...ates/green.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...fernstaupe.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...plates/eye.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...ates/ebony.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...kkoileaves.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...avinciblue.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...ates/daisy.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/bluevine.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s.../blueswirl.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s.../bluefairy.jpg

Anne Ricketts 2008-08-26 9:39am

Yummies!! You've been busy! Those are great, I'm sure someone will snag em up! That is really nice of you to give them away also! My fav is the rainbow bubble one! Hope you are feeling better!!

Janet's Glass 2008-08-26 9:41am

Last set...4 of 4
 
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...ebutterfly.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/blackkoi.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...ates/birds.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...lates/aqua.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...es/antique.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...lates/pais.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...tes/orange.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...ldarttaupe.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/navygoth.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...musicgreen.jpg

squid 2008-08-26 9:43am

Oh cool - I need a banner! Thanks so much!

Janet's Glass 2008-08-26 9:44am

To edit....
 
I am sure there are several programs that will edit these....they are jpegs.

Here is what I do....

If you have Photoshop, then open it in that and you can add text or change the colors to your liking.

If you don't have photoshop, try Paint...open it up and you can add your text that way...but you will not be able to change the colors.

*Naos* 2008-08-26 10:21am

Ooooooooooooooh, I love the Buddha one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Naos* 2008-08-26 10:37am

Hey, check out my page now, Janet! WOOHOO!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5216753

BonfireBeads 2008-08-26 11:24am

I loved Ferns Taupe! Thank you so much!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5081598

Janet's Glass 2008-08-26 11:33am

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Naos* (Post 2032336)
Hey, check out my page now, Janet! WOOHOO!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5216753

You were in the back of my mind when I created that one....it looks great!

Janet's Glass 2008-08-26 11:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonfireBeads (Post 2032401)
I loved Ferns Taupe! Thank you so much!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5081598

Awesome...I love it! Thanks for letting me see what you did with it!

Janet's Glass 2008-08-26 11:36am

Changing color
 
To change the color in photoshop....

Click Ctrl + U and then toggle the slider bars...have fun trying all different variations!

This may not work with the black background banners very well...

coyotesfamily 2008-08-26 12:24pm

oh thank you Janet!!!! for all your extra help too :love: :love:

coyotesfamily 2008-08-26 12:29pm

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=104871

I love love love mine!!!!

Beckah 2008-08-26 12:48pm

I haven't opened an Etsy shop but these are gorgeous enough that I might just open a shop so I can use one:smile:

And I clicked on everyone's links & all the new banners look fabulous!

lampworker1 2008-08-26 1:31pm

You are a dream come true. I have an etsy shop but I don't have a banner. Thank you so, so, so, MUCH.:koolaid:

*Naos* 2008-08-26 1:57pm

Everybody's banners looks great!

Roseanne 2008-08-26 3:37pm

Those are awesome!! Why don't you create an etsy store for banners while your recovering! Nuttin wrong with making a little cash8)

Janet's Glass 2008-08-26 5:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roseanne (Post 2032877)
Those are awesome!! Why don't you create an etsy store for banners while your recovering! Nuttin wrong with making a little cash8)

Oh boy...right now I only have enough stamina for one etsy store! LOL
Whenever I am stuck at the computer I play around with photoshop. They are like "doodles"...and I am happy to share!

LAJ 2008-08-26 6:11pm

Thanks Janet. I helped myself to one too. My son was supposed to make me one & it's only been about 6 months & was still waiting so this was just perfect.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5368593

teachertracey 2008-08-26 6:19pm

Janet! These are wonderful. I just took the blue paisley to play with. Neato!

eta: Here it is!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5564048

coyotesfamily 2008-08-26 8:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAJ (Post 2033099)
Thanks Janet. I helped myself to one too. My son was supposed to make me one & it's only been about 6 months & was still waiting so this was just perfect.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5368593

it fits beautifully! :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by teachertracey (Post 2033121)
Janet! These are wonderful. I just took the blue paisley to play with. Neato!

eta: Here it is!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5564048

gorgeous! I like that one too!

Janet's Glass 2008-08-26 8:42pm

I am so glad ya'll could use these! They look great on your storefronts.

rosebud101 2008-08-27 4:37am

Janet, thank you for doing this. I'll be back later to find a good one for me! Hope you feel better soon.

StephBonniwell 2008-08-27 8:52am

Wow, Janet! Such beautiful banners you have created! And so generous! Great work there. :biggrin:

theglasszone 2008-08-27 9:27am

Oh My Goodness!!!!

Janet - I have no idea how to do anything "computer" - but I did save one of your templates, opened it in PS, TRIED to put my name on it, and amazingly......IT WORKED!!!

Not sure how to post the link - but my Etsy page link (courtesy of my happy-clicking kidlet!) is below my signature! (I'll give it a try here...might not work :()

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5567855

Thanks so much for doing this for us!!!

I'm thrilled with it!!!!

~De

Janet's Glass 2008-08-27 10:28am

Quote:

Originally Posted by theglasszone (Post 2033993)
Oh My Goodness!!!!

Janet - I have no idea how to do anything "computer" - but I did save one of your templates, opened it in PS, TRIED to put my name on it, and amazingly......IT WORKED!!!

Not sure how to post the link - but my Etsy page link (courtesy of my happy-clicking kidlet!) is below my signature! (I'll give it a try here...might not work :()

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5567855

Thanks so much for doing this for us!!!

I'm thrilled with it!!!!

~De

I was wondering if anyone would use that one! You chose a great font and color...very well done! Looks great!

Raven Wylder 2008-08-27 10:18pm

Janet, Thank you so much... I love changing my avatar every so often so I love all the choices!

Hot off the presses...
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5478905

My signature below is what it used to be (based off one of my beads)... I'll leave it here for a bit for you to see.

Janet's Glass 2008-08-27 11:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven Wylder (Post 2035217)
Janet, Thank you so much... I love changing my avatar every so often so I love all the choices!

Hot off the presses...
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5478905

My signature below is what it used to be (based off one of my beads)... I'll leave it here for a bit for you to see.

Very nice! I should have another batch of banners for next week...I love changing mine frequently too! Glad you could use them.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 4:32am.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.