Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sale Rack (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Implosion Secrets by Ron Bearer Jr (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183218)

R4GlassStudio 2011-01-10 2:02pm

J. Meader,
Thanks! I am working on some other fun color versions.... Look for more updates in your email this Friday!
Ron

dragonlite 2011-01-10 11:10pm

Got my marble today and man is it good!!!!!! I love it and also want to thank you Ron your work is amazing! and I love the collectors card!

loudgirl 2011-01-11 7:52am

Thank you for such a wonderful tut!!! And the marble you sent is soooooooo cool. I think you are the best ever to put this information into a tutorial that is easy to understand, even for implosion challenged people like me!

R4GlassStudio 2011-01-12 7:13am

Here are two new color technique that will be in this friday's add-on.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shawn T 2011-01-12 10:18am

I own most all the boro tutorials as I love to read and learn what makes other artist work come alive. Even if I know the hows and whys of how the tutorials are done I still try and support my fellow boro artist.

With that said, this tutorial is the best boro tutorial I have read. It is the tutorial that just keeps on giving. The information that Ron Jr. is sharing is not out there anywhere I have seen on the internet or in any other tutorial free or paid for. It is well worth your money, not only for the information but then in the mail you will receive the most amazing marble. I had to laugh as I didn't even read that part, I was so excited to get this tutorial and had no idea why Ron had sent me the stunning marble.

The implosion techniques are really something we can all learn something from. This is coming from someone who can already do a pretty decent implosion. Yet I am learning the hows and whys. The color information is invaluable.

If you are like me and love boro, like implosions but marbles are not your thing. All of the techniques in this tutorial work in pendents just as well as the marbles Ron is showing in this thread. :wink:

I was impressed when I received my first copy and just a little bit ago I received my third follow up! I am truly amazed, I was happy with the first 12 pages, thrilled with the next couple of pages, and now I am just blow away by this amazing information that just keeps on coming.

If you are considering it, I highly suggest you purchase this tutorial. You wont be disappointed.

barbaracollins 2011-01-12 1:25pm

The tutorial is great!

R4GlassStudio 2011-01-12 2:54pm

I have no words......
Thank You very much for the feedback! I hope you enjoy the new direction this is taking. Both add-ons are now part of the tutorial, so when someone new orders it, it will come in one email (one file). I do plan on doing two more add-ons.... complex cane and multi-directional imploding. Sounds fun, right?
Thanks again!
Ron

sangell 2011-01-12 7:06pm

As a beginner I can not tell you how much help these have been.... Wow it almost makes me happy to be snowed in!!!! I spent 14 hours working one implosians. Should I thank or slap you.......... What a great Great GREAT job and follow through.
Thank you again
Suzanne

R4GlassStudio 2011-01-13 6:17am

new color

I like the pastel look of this one.

lysa 2011-01-13 4:40pm

ooooh.......pretty!

R4GlassStudio 2011-01-17 6:48am

royalina 2011-01-18 12:54am

Ordered Mine!!!!!!.....:-({|=
very nice........

R4GlassStudio 2011-01-19 2:32pm

I am still making lots of marbles. If you have not gotten yours yet, it should be there soon.
Thanks!
Ron

sangell 2011-01-21 6:09am

This is one of Best out there

The color combos are great, he sends new updates for people that have previously purchased the list. And he answers questions VERY QUICKLY. This is A#1 in my book. =D>=D>=D>

J.Meader 2011-01-21 1:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by R4GlassStudio (Post 3362427)
I have no words......
Thank You very much for the feedback! I hope you enjoy the new direction this is taking. Both add-ons are now part of the tutorial, so when someone new orders it, it will come in one email (one file). I do plan on doing two more add-ons.... complex cane and multi-directional imploding. Sounds fun, right?
Thanks again!
Ron

multi-directional imploding sounds like a lot of fun, can't wait for this one !!

sangell 2011-01-21 10:01pm

Posting to keep this up near the top. This is great, I look forward to more books, tips, and tricks. And hope he will travel and teach...... WOW.......

Karen Hardy 2011-01-21 10:27pm

Ok, I put this tutorial is on my wish list!
:grin: Gotta wait for a special occasion
and a willing hubby.

LouisCamp 2011-01-23 8:54am

I had put off buying this tutorial as I haven't been doing much melting glass lately. But I figured what the heck, I'm glad I did. It has rekindled the passion, I am going to restart my marble making.

Thanks Ron!

Lou

lillip 2011-01-23 9:22am

Great tutorial- I am enjoying and learning! Thanks so much Ron for taking the time and effort to share your passion, creativity, and skills.

Cyndi

R4GlassStudio 2011-01-24 9:53am

Thanks again! This has given me more of a chance to play with color.

Dasi 2011-01-24 3:41pm

Ron does beautiful work. I don't know how I missed this tutorial. Looking forward to the tutorial and a marble if I read this correctly? wow!

R4GlassStudio 2011-01-25 6:33am

MagpieGlass 2011-01-25 7:08am

Ooooh. That last one looks like a Morning Glory!!! Neat.

Dasi 2011-01-25 7:49am

I have done many implosions in the past. I learned from one of the best - Brent. But I must say, I learned a lot of new stuff in this tutorial. I am very happy with this tutorial. The information contained in the tutorial explains complicated implosions. But he makes them look easy. I am off to the torch to play.......Thanks Ron for a wonderfully written tutorial.

R4GlassStudio 2011-01-28 7:34am

R4GlassStudio 2011-01-31 7:03am

I have been playing a lot with blue velvet by Northstar.... it adds a nice glitter look to everything which is hard to see in the picture, but really pretty in person.
Ron

R4GlassStudio 2011-02-02 6:37am

This weeks implosion addition covers more color combos plus some new techniques including a few versions of the Morning Glory Flower.

R4GlassStudio 2011-02-04 6:24am

An update is going to be mailed on Sunday, Feb, 5th.

Glassy 2011-02-05 12:39am

Thanks so much for the marble, received mine yesterday=D> Great tutorial, can't wait for the updates - all I need now is the time to practice:doubt: Petra

R4GlassStudio 2011-02-07 8:08am

The update will be sent in a few minutes. Included in this one is the Morning Glory Flower, How to use Dots vrs twisty cane and most of all, double layering to add texture.... oh.. and nice pastel PINK flowers too!