Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sale Rack (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   23 NEW Messy Colors at Frantz Art Glass NOW!! 2019 (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308963)

mikefrantz 2019-01-08 6:26am

23 NEW Messy Colors at Frantz Art Glass NOW!! 2019

Hi everyone!

We have just welcomed in the New Year (2019) AND 23 NEW Messy Colors!!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Check out Tahitian Pearl (a luster) and they have made some "sparkle" colors also. We did not get as much of these colors as we would like, so we have some limits, so buy now so you won't miss out on any of these new wonderful glass colors!

Also we received many restocks, such as Oobleck, Sangre, Alley Cat!!, Hades, Peace and Tuxedo.

Happy New Year!!
Your friends at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SGA 2019-01-08 3:09pm

Hey Mike! Are you expecting more Eggshell and Lemonade in a few weeks?

mikefrantz 2019-01-08 10:20pm

Coffee, Tea or Lemonade?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGA (Post 5021758)
Hey Mike! Are you expecting more Eggshell and Lemonade in a few weeks?

What we just received is all we are getting until there is a new production of Lemonade.

Mike Frantz

SGA 2019-01-09 1:18pm

Ahhh! Boo. I was looking forward to Eggshell.

Will you put it as unlimited after a few weeks if it doesn’t sell out?

I love whites :)

mikefrantz 2019-01-09 8:34pm

CiM shipment NEW COLORS

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGA (Post 5021885)
Ahhh! Boo. I was looking forward to Eggshell.

Will you put it as unlimited after a few weeks if it doesn’t sell out?

I love whites :)

We only put limits on colors that we have smaller than usual amounts of. Some of the newer colors we got less than 20 pounds, I know that 1/4 pound is a tease, but it might be a sweet tease! I am not able to give you an answer about eggshell from my house, but I can find out if Eggshell can be reproduced in the future.

Mike

anzhelikan 2019-01-16 4:15pm

Hello Mike. Do you know when you will have supper clear in stock?
Thank you

mikefrantz 2019-01-16 9:14pm

Super Clear Shortly

Quote:

Originally Posted by anzhelikan (Post 5023084)
Hello Mike. Do you know when you will have supper clear in stock?
Thank you

We have a shipment that is on a train coming in from New Jersey and should arrive late next week.

Stay tuned

Mike Frantz

mikefrantz 2019-01-18 11:55am

Effetre arrives on the 25th

Our Effetre shipment arrives Friday the 25th and we should be able to start shipping the following Tuesday, January 29th.

Mike

mewsicmama 2019-08-07 1:12pm

Glass Ratings?

Hello from southern California. It is difficult to have an opinion on something without knowing more. What COE is it? How many colors do you produce? Most glass companies send test batches out to selected, experienced lampworkers to evaluate and report back. You might want to do this as it is the only way to get honest, unbiased opinions. Hope this helped!

PattyK 2019-08-07 6:37pm

Welcome to LE! We love glass!

Do you have a website or facebook page? What COE is your glass? Color chart? Pics? Pricing?

What sets your glass apart from the other glass makers?

Looking forward to hearing more about it.

You might get more feedback if you post this in it's own thread rather than as a response to someone else's.

beadgal 2020-06-05 5:42pm

Mike, when will you be receiving the rest of the new colors from CIM?

KJohn 2020-06-06 2:40pm

I saw a message on their page that they are taking preorders starting June 8, but only FIVE (5) new messy colors are listed. Looks like this batch of CIM glass was sadly small.