Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sale Rack (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   New Website Coming (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241064)

AvenueBeads 2013-03-02 2:19am

New Website Coming

If you follow our
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(you do right?) You probably read that I致e been building a new website. What we have now is ok but it is, in my opinion not very easy to look at or use, on both the front end and the back. Like Madonna, if you want to stay relevant, you have to keep reinventing yourself. So I set out to re-brand the face of Avenue Beads. 100 or so hours later and numerous 5am bedtimes, the new AvenueBeads.com is just about ready to go live. Yay!

I知 making this post to let everyone know that when the switch is made, all the account info, passwords, and order histories will be removed and everything will start anew. If there is anything in your account that you wanted for your records, please make note of it now. You値l have to re-register with the new website, so for that inconvenience I apologize, but it値l be worth it.

When will the switch happen? I知 aiming for this coming Monday, late evening. I知 rather excited about the new website and getting antsy to release it. The new Avenue Beads is cleaner, so much easier to navigate, and is much quicker throughout.

If you壇 like to see a sneak peek of what it looks like you can see a screen capture of it on the
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have a great weekend!

eregel 2013-03-02 3:57am

AACKK!!! I'm SO GLAD I saw this! I refer back to my old orders all the time, I need to go print them off NOW!

Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to the new site!

AvenueBeads 2013-03-05 9:25am

The new website is live! Yay! Who wants to be the guinea pig? :)

julieann1674 2013-03-05 9:33am

Hi Joe, I'm all registered.

Do I need to be concerned about my order that I placed last week...didn't want it to get lost in the web-site re-launch. :)

Love the site! Julie

AvenueBeads 2013-03-05 9:41am

Thanks Julie, glad you like!

No worry about your order, it's already on it's way to you.

Elegance_1 2013-03-05 9:52am

Looks good! I had no trouble navagating.

allicat 2013-03-05 4:07pm

*grins* I'm order number 8. I don't think I've ever placed an order with a number that low in my life!

Alli

*Naos* 2013-03-05 4:23pm

So if we have rewards point on the old site ( can't remember if I did or not), do we still have them or are they gone?

Elizabeth Beads 2013-03-05 8:59pm

The broom closet is still empty. :sad:

But I do like the Inquire Now button. :)

:love:

julieann1674 2013-03-05 9:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvenueBeads (Post 4258786)
Thanks Julie, glad you like!

No worry about your order, it's already on it's way to you.

Thanks Joe!

AvenueBeads 2013-03-05 10:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Naos* (Post 4259179)
So if we have rewards point on the old site ( can't remember if I did or not), do we still have them or are they gone?

Well the plan was to transfer over the points to the new site but I messed something up while moving the old website. I'm currently trying to get it back online to access the old files. Grrrr!!!! ](*,)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth Beads (Post 4259494)
The broom closet is still empty. :sad:

But I do like the Inquire Now button. :)

:love:

It won't be for long! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by julieann1674 (Post 4259515)
Thanks Joe!

You're welcome...and thank you!

AvenueBeads 2013-03-06 12:13pm

Good news, I got the old website working again. So once everyone re-joins I can allot the old reward points to the new accounts.

flamingobeth 2013-03-07 2:47pm

The new website is awesome! Just registered.

AvenueBeads 2013-03-09 9:48am

Thank you. Glad to see everyone likes the new website.

*Naos* 2013-03-09 11:04am

Registered - thanks! :)

Tropicalflame 2013-03-09 5:23pm

new website

Oh happy day. I tried to order this past week three times but it took so long for the links to load I gave up. This is working much better. Thank you. I will try again this week. Love your shards. Katherine

AvenueBeads 2013-03-14 11:22am

The old website slowing down gave me the push I needed to finish the new one. Glad it's working much better for you now.

Tropicalflame 2013-03-15 5:48pm

Love those shards

Hi Joe, just got around to registering and placing my order. Very nice job on the new website. I like the checkout process too. Katherine:smile:

Tropicalflame 2013-03-29 4:35pm

Everything ok?

Hi Joe,

I registered and submitted my order March 15th, received an E-mail about Points March 23rd, sent an E-mail March 28.......today is 29th but still no response or shards.

Don't know what to think. Please let me know the date you mailed them to me and the carrier. ( assuming they were mailed by now ) and let's verify the address. Please make some kind of contact......Hope things are ok up there..... Thanks,
Katherine

AvenueBeads 2013-04-04 11:55pm

Sent you a PM Katherine.