Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Customer Service Kiosk (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Thanks Frantz Art Glass! (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277303)

Elizabeth Beads 2015-04-15 12:14pm

Thanks Frantz Art Glass!

I ordered some 12-inch 3/16 mandrels from Frantz for a custom order, but mistakenly was sent 9-inch ones. I actually like working with 9-inch mandrels, but my kiln is so deep, I can't move them as the beads cool.

I sent Frantz an email saying I needed to exchange them and get the 12-inch size asap, and that I'd call when they were open. But then I decided to just use the 9-inch mandrels and make do, since my customer had been waiting so patiently.

Today I got an email from Frantz saying they were shipping me the 12-inch size and to just keep the 9-inch ones. I thought that was really nice. Above and beyond customer service.

Thank you!

Liz

KJohn 2015-04-15 2:44pm

Very nice!

Speedslug 2015-04-16 8:42pm

Aye That!

Large amounts of Way Cool !

theglasspilcrow 2015-04-20 9:06am

Their service is truly exceptional!

Dasi 2015-04-22 12:21pm

They always take great care of me!!!!! Everyone I know has always experienced great service!!!

SnowFox 2015-08-18 3:22pm

Just bumpin' instead of creating a new thread. I ordered (for the first time) back a few weeks ago during the 50% off sale. Set up an account, put in an order, got confirmation of shipping the same day (a Friday). The package arrived on the following Wednesday from Canada Post (over a holiday weekend).

Very happy with the whole experience :)

mckenzieallyshia 2017-03-30 11:32am

Customer Service

Thank you so much for your kind words, Elizabeth! We really appreciate the feedback. I will make sure that our customer service representative knows (even though I am a little late on seeing this ha ha)!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth Beads (Post 4738833)
I ordered some 12-inch 3/16 mandrels from Frantz for a custom order, but mistakenly was sent 9-inch ones. I actually like working with 9-inch mandrels, but my kiln is so deep, I can't move them as the beads cool.

I sent Frantz an email saying I needed to exchange them and get the 12-inch size asap, and that I'd call when they were open. But then I decided to just use the 9-inch mandrels and make do, since my customer had been waiting so patiently.

Today I got an email from Frantz saying they were shipping me the 12-inch size and to just keep the 9-inch ones. I thought that was really nice. Above and beyond customer service.

Thank you!

Liz

mckenzieallyshia 2017-03-30 11:33am

Customer Service

That is so great to hear, SnowFox! That is an amazing shipping time -- wow!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowFox (Post 4782499)
Just bumpin' instead of creating a new thread. I ordered (for the first time) back a few weeks ago during the 50% off sale. Set up an account, put in an order, got confirmation of shipping the same day (a Friday). The package arrived on the following Wednesday from Canada Post (over a holiday weekend).

Very happy with the whole experience :)