View Single Post
Old 2008-03-22, 11:15pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly View Post
I agree totally with Judi - I love these reamers. I make a lot of long beads (3 inches and up) and Dave's reamers are perfect!
Hey Guys.

Thanks Kimberly and all of you for your recommendations. Yup, they are expensive. Yup, they are worth it. My cost is way high too, they are not made in China, but 100% American made, and, yes, the diamond is way longer than most. Look for 3000+ beads per tool, perfectly done, in seconds. Someone mentioned a slowdown after a while, vs the video. (Take a look!) That was likely a defective tool. If you will pm me, I'll fix that pronto. All tools wear out eventually, but I did have a few that did that back in early 2007 when I engaged a new coater. My tools carry a lifetime warranty against defects and I will always support that with no hassles.

Tink, I think it's about time you tried one of these. I've been reading your posts for maybe 2 or 3 years now, and wondered when you would take the plunge. LOL. Everyone respects your opinion and recognizes you as someone to be listened to. Well, here it is in front of everybody:

Tink, here's the deal... Tell you what. Just tell me what size you use most, and I'll send you one FREE, no strings. Then just give it an honest workout, and let me and others know what you "Tink". Seriously, Tink, I mean it. Just email me at dave A_T art in the round D_O_T CO...ETC (Gotta avoid the spam-bots) and I'll get one to you right away, with my compliments, and best wishes.

I am certainly not in ANY way saying Daniel's tools are not the way to go! I am sure he has a great product, and has taken a different tack from the way I decided to go. There is certainly room for both philosophies and methodologies in our field, and I welcome the competition and decidedly different approches.

It's true my tools are more expensive up front. I make no bones about that, and offer no appologies. But I do absolutely honestly contend that bead for bead, these tools are the cheapest or very close to the cheapest on the market in terms of release eaten over the life of the tool, and absolutely I guarantee you will NOT find a better or faster method for cleaning your beads, nor a better finish than what these tools produce. That's not just puffery. 30 days is plenty of time to decide that. After over three years on the market, with customers in 18 countries, and thousands of sales, I can confidently promise that or your money back, no questions asked.

30 days satisfaction guaranteed, and lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Reasons accepted, among others: "My dog ate it." ( I don't cover vet bills though.) "I don't like the color" "I changed my mind." "What was I thinking" "I thought it was 32/3 inch, not 3/32" "I thought it was 29.95 CENTS!" And if that's not enough, there is always, "I don't like it." - Never got that one either, but it's available.

Best Regards,
Dave Fousek

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by DaveF; 2008-03-22 at 11:24pm.