View Single Post
Old 2012-04-21, 4:49pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

It was raining. Plus I'd rather sweep up the pvc crumbs and throw them out than have to look at them outside forever!

My plan is to continue to keep a lot of my glass in the drawers of my big tool chest. First, there's absolutely no reason to have 20 pounds of Gold Melon Pink at my fingertips, after all! I also plan to keep the "special" (read "expensive") stuff - my growing collection of Double Helix, for example - safely in a drawer so I can't use it unintentionally.

My intention is to TRY to ID all of my random unlabled glass, and get it all into StashMaster before it migrates to the shedio. I figure it's going to take me a couple of weeks before it's all out there, but it'll be so worth it to finally be organized!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.