View Single Post
Old 2016-04-03, 2:21pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

And it got better! Nana had 2 of the cabinets, but a family member had spoken for one of them.

Got a text last night that when she found out no one was going to carry it out of the basement, haul it to her house, and deliver it to the spot she was going to put it, and she and her husband were going to have to pick it up themselves she backed out! I've been half the day rearranging the studio to make space, but check it out!

We took the bases off both units so they don't block the window as badly. There are a few drawers (sitting on top of the units) that need some glue where the dovetails have come loose, and a few drawers need replacement handles - they've currently got cuphooks or screw eyes in place of the missing hardware.

And what's really ironic - there are 2 missing drawers; there are 2 drawers that I wouldn't be able to open due to the 2 handles on the dutch door. Kinda works out perfectly!

Half the contents of the studio are stacked in boxes; once I get it all put back away I'll take pictures of the new layout. I've made some changes I hadn't reported on yet.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.