View Single Post
Old 2013-10-19, 4:08am

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD View Post
I almost never encase Psyche, I just reduce it & pop it in the kiln. I also agree with Damselfly, you don't need to work it hot at all, just melt it, cool & then wave through a reducing (candles about 2-3 inches long) flame until you get the colours you want. The colours you get will depend on how many times you waft it through the flame & how long your candles are, the colours usually start out blue & silvery & then change to green, purple & golds the more you do it,

These are all Psyche on different bases worked as above.

These 2 pics are different sides of the same bead, to show you the difference that how many times you wave it through the flame can make.

The cross was heavily reduced.

In this pic, Psyche beads are 2nd & 3rd from the right.
Wow, thanks Robyn. Those are fantastic.
I love this board you are all so helpfull.
Bob
Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

e-mail: