View Single Post
Old 2005-07-22, 2:57pm
boro color bender

Thanks for taking the time to write all that Mike. I would be really interested in seeing a test where the IR was measured through the different lenses while flame working boro... like 12" away from the piece. I know the lab tests set it up under specific situations... and I would prolly really want to be wearing your glasses when I look into the lab equipment producing those IR levels. I'm just not so sure about the real world application of it all just yet. I'll do some more research. I know most of this data was collected for the metal working industry and it's tough and expensive to really test all of this stuff under new conditions. Thanks for taking the time to write out your answer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley