View Single Post
Old 2010-02-17, 11:37am
tweetysweetie

Wow! I'm so happy this thread popped up because I didn't know it existed, and could have saved myself alot of "trial & error" over the last year by reading it! lol However, much of what I've gotten done I stumbled across on my own. Lynda, absolutely great tips. I had a mini frog already so that was a given for the depressions. Dipping the mandrals nice and smooth..that was a challenge at first. I dremel out the bead release. I do try to lay the "perfect" bottom line at first but have to admit, sometimes I cheat by flat lapping the bottom for a awesome finished look.
Everyone your ideas are fabulous! thanks for sharing, here are some of the ones I've done this last several months.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.