View Single Post
Old 2011-02-12, 9:16am

Hey girls,

I live in the area and will be taking Astrid's glass, I have a friend who use to come up all the time. I've asked her to either chime in here, or let me know what place she always stayed at. Hopefully, it will be some help to you.

Desertsky...what airport are you coming into? O'Hare or Midway...makes a big difference. First of all, from either airport, it's a hike out to Naperville...all expressways and probably 25 to 30 miles. Did you check to see if there is a shuttle? Let me know, I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Also....If you've never taken a class at Portia's, you are in for a real treat. Portia use to have a glass store that you would go crazy in, and the best source of beads! (I hope she still has it, since her remodel). It seems that every whim of your's is at her command...she is a class act, you'll be spoiled!

Kathie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kathie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.