View Single Post
Old 2012-03-14, 2:42pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Default Crazy weather

It sure has been a crazy lion's March here, the snow is about 7"... one of my 20' rhododendron trees feel last night 3' from the house....2 other trees fell on my property, within 3-5 feet of house Monday night. One of my trees snapped off and ended hanging on my neighbor's roof.

At least we are all ok...my kids slept on floor in living room next to wood stove...my grand daughter was really scared, you could hear the trees crack and just wait for them to thunder down somewhere. It was so dark you didn't know where they were landing, we got almost no sleep that night! Thank god for wood stove to heat and make coffee, get food hot....

No cable or power...it sucked... but I got to read by the fire! FINALLY internet and cable today...but not for too long, they are warning 60-80mph wind gusts again tonight with the temp power fixes...they think we will lose it again tonight...so I am scrambling to get PC stuff done and auction shipping....the winds are already whipping again at 50+, it is going to be another long night! So hang on to get these classes posted...and check out latest roster revise teachers...should be in your mail boxes now.

I may lose power anytime, so may not be back here today.
Here are a couple pics for you guys....
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by deb c; 2012-03-14 at 3:42pm.