View Single Post
Old 2009-02-10, 1:51pm
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by dichromary View Post
When I first made beads with the Devardi, I also got fracture similar to your beads and one of them also broke parallel to the mandrel. Since they did not appear to be the spider web type of incompatibility,
Thanks for the suggestion, Mary. Most of my cracks are spider web type of incompatibility - the second one continues to develop cracked fractures all over the surface - I honestly do not think a higher annealing temp will help this kind of incompatibility, nor do I want to waste my time trying to find out. Not to mention the cost of silver glass . . .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|