View Single Post
Old 2016-09-08, 12:43pm
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootrgrl View Post
I don't know what a holding tank is. Or should I get tanked oxygen?

Janet
If you can get tanked oxygen, that's the best. But that's not practical for some people. I was on tanked oxygen for years, but because of my day job I can't get tanks any more. The oxygen company is 30 minutes from my house and is only open the same hours that I work, so I can't make it out there. I bought a homefill system and that has solved the problem for me.

What some people do is run the output of their concentrator into a holding tank that will build up pressure and then the torch is run off of that. There is more to it than that. I'll look up the details.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.