View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 12:41pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Wow, 19 years, how time flies! This will be my 17th year teaching there, this is my favorite show of the year (non-GS)! It will be great to see all of you again!

I am teaching Crossover for fusing (2 days..I think there is one spot left on Thurs, Wed class full). Also my dichroic and foil fish and turtle class, then the blown boro Sea Shells class! If you have wanted to try the tubing, this is the class for you! It is labeled "Advanced", you just have to be very comfortable on the torch, not familiar with tubing!
Anyone taking the shell class can get my shell tutorial anytime for half price, it will help immensely to get early and study it before the class!

Shirlannd- it is always end of March, first week of April timing....
Jeri's classes and carved beads are amazing (hi guys!)
Lisa's classes are awesome....she is a dichro queen! (Hi girl!)

Can't wait...is it March yet?
deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.