View Single Post
Old 2007-03-11, 3:49pm
Rare Florida Native

Default Exhaust fan help

Okay I have to be honest and say I need some help.

I have read everything I can find posted about ventilation. And I still cannot figure out what type of exhaust fan to buy.

A friend who works at a heating & cooling company is going to build me a bench top box from stainless steel - nothing hanging but sitting on my bench on my ceramic bench top. I have a Lynx.

The box will be 2.5 ft wide, 2 ft. deep, and 2.5 ft tall. What type exhaust model do I buy to vent out. The only 90 will be above my box to the wall which when the box is on my bench will be about 1.5 feet away. Compact studio!

I am showing two pictures of my bench. The exhaust will vent out the side wall of the studio to the left. One picture shows my whole bench with the south facing window.

My fresh air intake will be from the second room in my studio
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.