View Single Post
Old 2007-03-11, 5:17pm
Rare Florida Native

Good question.

It is the ONLY window in my building and I really like to look out it when I am working

It is a southerly view. The winds here in the UP come out of the NW usually in the winter and my wall exhaust will be on the east side.

I plan on placing the exhaust - when I found out what I should buy.... - permanently installed in the wall. I have looked on Grainger's site but have no clue what to buy. I like to do things once - hate buying something only to find out I should have bought something else.

The bench top hood will be able to be removed and my bench used for my other interests such as stained glass, fusing, etc.

The studio was a one time a two room sauna - and I have converted it to my my studio. The window was put in last summer by my husband.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.