View Single Post
Old 2013-12-03, 12:14pm
cheng076's Avatar
cheng076 cheng076 is offline
Curmudgeon Engineering
Join Date: Feb 15, 2006
Location: Near Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,723


The only difference between them is size. It seems that if the unit is movable it is called a concentrator and if permanently/semi-permanently installed it is called a generator. More accuurately they are concentrators since they take the air and remove the nitrogen thus concentrating the oxygen. There are oxy generators but they work on a different chemical process.

Reply With Quote