View Single Post
Old 2009-01-29, 2:33pm
da General

Jenny - my booklet pdfs are not set up for resale so Cricket Beads wouldn't be able to check it out with a Canadian vendor before purchasing it. I only wish s/he would have contacted me directly instead of posting in Double Helix's thread if there is an issue with his/her purchase! It was by chance that I saw his/her post! I did pm him/her since I have no other name than Cricket Beads!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|