View Single Post
Old 2016-09-11, 11:38am

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJohn View Post
I am on an Alpha and M-20 and have seriously considered getting a second M-20 to help with the boro colors. I agree that a different torch won't make that much of a difference if you don't have the oxygen. Sorry that is so expensive there, yikes!

I like Available Oxygen and I'm sure they do ship there...I don't know how the handling or customs or taxes would work out but the starting price is low, one like yours might be $350-$400 brand new. You would have to check as they don't have a price list on site.

I hope you work it out, as boro is calling you.....
Kristen the holding tank should help you out as well we run our m20's into an 11 gal holding tank to feed the alpha center fire on our bravo and champ torches works great on boro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#C-151