Thread: Tiger Stripes
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-15, 10:46am
Fire Diva

Wow! You all are making awesome tiger striped beads!! Way to go!!

You can do so many different color variations too.

This is an old tutorial from 2005...so it is fun to see you all inspired to make some tiger striped beads!!

Happy melting~
Fay

Gubnavnania--your stripes are tight!!
Debbie--please show us pics when you make some.
Janet--wow! your first is fabulous!! Aren't they easy to create?!! Can't wait to see some more.
Roseanne--when encasing you want the encasing rod to be very hot (just like encasing a bead in clear) and the core bead to be warm but not hot so you do not smear the core bead's glass. I love the bracelet!!
THL-- you are so welcome!! I was addicted to making these my first year of lampworking. They make an impact! and peeps love tiger striped beads!! It is great to see your beginning ones...can't wait to see some more!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.