View Single Post
Old 2007-01-25, 8:51am
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

Corri emailed me and I am still eagerly waiting to hear back from her with a
yes or no. As soon as I have the files in my hand, I can go over them and see what I have to work with. Unless it's all in Sanskrit or ancient Babalonian, it shouldn't be that hard.

Until I get them though, I am siting here with my hand planted firmly against my tuchas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizabeads View Post
Karen have you heard back from CorriDawn ? I can get it all to you if you think you want to tackle contacting all the "owners" of the tutorials. When I took this on I had no idea that I would fall and break my tail bone and my daughter would decide she wanted to plan a wedding. Had I forseen all that I would not have taken it on, but then again I never dreamed it would take so long to get them. I know there is a great one that Lavender Creek sent me that had not been published at that time. I still don't think it has. I can't imagine the "Owners" minding that we combine them for distribution for free since they have already made most of them available elsewhere. I wish this were still a sticky at least until we figure out where it is going. Or maybe not being a sticky is telling us something...

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.