View Single Post
Old 2008-10-29, 12:13pm

I'm sorry about that Squid and Sue! I was going to put that part in the tutorial and don't know what happened. YIKES! You add on the wire as you need it. When I run out, I just use my chain nose pliers to firmly push the end of the wire down. I add my next piece of wire and wrap a few rounds and be sure you are wrapping in the same direction as you were with the last piece of wire. You will have an end sticking up on the wire you just added. You will need to use your wire cutters to cut off the end and use your chain nose pliers to firmly press that end down so it meets the other end where your last piece of wire ended. You don't have to use pieces of wire that short. You can use them much longer if you choose. I started using shorter pieces of wire when I first started wire wrapping but now I just use long pieces. If you use longer pieces, you have to be very careful not to over work the wire or it become brittle and may break. I hope this helps. If you want I can take a picture of it later. Kinda like a mini tutorial on how to add on more wire. Thank you for the compliments also.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My Facebook