View Single Post
Old 2012-04-15, 4:48pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

SUPER productive day today! We got almost all the remaining paneling in - all that's left is a narrow section at one end and the insides of the doors. And we got both the torch bench and the workbench installed. DH finished the wiring and installed my lights.

Torch bench is 30" deep, the full width of the end wall - just about 7 1/2'. The workbench is 18" deep, 8' long. Both are roughly 34" tall - I prefer to work standing. There's an 18" wide shelf under the torch bench.

I'm all ready for paint tomorrow - white on the ceiling, dark gray on the floor, haven't decided about the workbenches yet, but probably a caribbean blue. It's exactly what I planned, I can't WAIT to see it finished!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by eregel; 2012-04-15 at 4:51pm.