View Single Post
Old 2009-12-30, 6:31pm

you can also download something from paypal that will generate a credit card for you. That you can use at any vendor, I do that. You will need to log onto your paypal then go to profile and there is a drop down menu, select, more options, then under financial information, select paypal plug in, there you can see how it works. All you do is download the program and you will have a password to use it. I use it a lot but I don't share my computer with anyone and they couldn't get into it if I did without my password. When you are on any site that you want to order from using your paypal account you will just click on the p at the top of your screen log on to paypal using it, put your password in and tell it to generate a card it will usually generate a mastercard that could be used only one time or several times depending on which you select. Just remember to write down the 3 diget number that would normally be on the back of the credit card because I had to re-generate a card because I forgot that the site would ask for the number from the back of the card I think it is a SVC number but not sure about that. I use my paypal anywhere they can take a mastercard this way.

Hope this helps someone,
Sandra

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
face="Comic Sans MS">http://www.adornedintreasure.etsy.com