Thread: Nikon D-90
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-08, 1:48pm
Experimentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by delinquent beader View Post
I will try the 2.8 - and I'm hoping to get it focused enough, and depth of field enough to do the color correct, crop, and re-size. And clone out dog hairs which seem to float everywhere from retrievers.

Leaving for Bead and Button today but I'll post more when I get back and try it again.

I've never color corrected before but I'll try the stark white item Laura and read up on what the book says about white balance (is that what we are talking about?).

The photoshop - I'm using PS Elements so I can clean it up but I sure am trying to avoid that part as much as possible. Which I'm sure we are all trying to do being it can be so time consuming for a single focal bead.

Thanks for compliments on the bead. I figured I might as well try the photo on something that contained everything but the kitchen sink to see what the camera would pick up.

Back in a couple of days.
Well, I've got a few tutorial things that may help with some of this... let me see if I can find them... BRB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.