View Single Post
Old 2012-10-29, 4:52pm
The Harbinger of Cuteness

Default Twistie Tuts/Instructions/Videos - What's your favorite?

I see so many different techniques for making twisites, and I've tried a couple of them with not much success. Mostly I have problems with heat control, but all that requires is a little (or a lot of) PPP. But, even considering that, I'm wondering if I'm trying the "wrong" techniques to begin with. Maybe a certain technique is too hard for me but another technique I haven't heard about would be easier, so I had an idea to start this thread.

Can people please recommend their favorite twistie technique/tut/instructions or video and maybe we can create a repository for links to "all" the various twistie techniques there are out there?

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

#M-191