View Single Post
Old 2010-11-12, 8:22pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameyLynn View Post
Deb, I am so sorry you are still feeling so bad. I sure wish they could get a handle on it.

Yup, a case is just a 10# box, except that mine come in tubes. It sucks cutting them with a bolt cutter. Although, it is darn funny, because when the cutter "pops" through the tig, the tig shoots across the floor, so you have to have something set up to stop them from going all over the place.
I've done that cutting smaller stuff with a good side cutter....shot clear into the next room and stuck in the blinds, lol.

Thought I burned the saw up yesterday...WTF, THE GUYS CUT STEEL ANGLE ON IT ALL THE TIME. (dang caps) then I noticed I bumped the plug loose, lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~
~