View Single Post
Old 2011-01-12, 10:18am
Surrounded by Trouble

I own most all the boro tutorials as I love to read and learn what makes other artist work come alive. Even if I know the hows and whys of how the tutorials are done I still try and support my fellow boro artist.

With that said, this tutorial is the best boro tutorial I have read. It is the tutorial that just keeps on giving. The information that Ron Jr. is sharing is not out there anywhere I have seen on the internet or in any other tutorial free or paid for. It is well worth your money, not only for the information but then in the mail you will receive the most amazing marble. I had to laugh as I didn't even read that part, I was so excited to get this tutorial and had no idea why Ron had sent me the stunning marble.

The implosion techniques are really something we can all learn something from. This is coming from someone who can already do a pretty decent implosion. Yet I am learning the hows and whys. The color information is invaluable.

If you are like me and love boro, like implosions but marbles are not your thing. All of the techniques in this tutorial work in pendents just as well as the marbles Ron is showing in this thread.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was impressed when I received my first copy and just a little bit ago I received my third follow up! I am truly amazed, I was happy with the first 12 pages, thrilled with the next couple of pages, and now I am just blow away by this amazing information that just keeps on coming.

If you are considering it, I highly suggest you purchase this tutorial. You wont be disappointed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.