Thread: Smoke Bomb Test
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-29, 11:00am
DSDWC

Can't wait to see it Acidfly.
Yours is the same system as I am using in my shop and I am amazed at how well it works. I can stick a 2 x 2 piece of wood directly in the flame where a glass rod wood be and not smell any smoke or see any for that matter. I guess it is due due to the complete burning of the organic matter in the intense heat of the torch. If I drop the wood just below the flame I get a nice plume of smoke off the wood that goes directly into the collector. Even tried it with a 30mm tube in the flame and the smoking wood just beneath that. Same results. All smoke went straight to the collector.
Seems pretty good to me.
I am very interested in seeing the Paul Stankard groups results. Its nice to see professionals in the field working on this rather than venders and hobbyists with self professed knowledge or good search, copy and paste skills.
Its time to see some real world results.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.