View Single Post
Old 2014-01-07, 1:11pm
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial B View Post
I have been practicing fumed dot tube implosion and getting something that looks a bit like honey comb. I don't understand how the clear dots over the silver clears out, but the silver between the dots stays. I blow a ball, fume then apply dots. All the same size (more or less). Then condense. I might be doing this a little fast. I have been using 10-12mm blow tube to get things down as the time spent working 20-22mm and getting spotty results was disappointing. My goal is to get the stretched out implosion type dots.
If you are looking at it from the side you applied the dots, you are going to see a honeycomb. If you make that the back and view it from the front, you see dots.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.