View Single Post
Old 2011-02-23, 10:58am

Default Aperture 3 for Mac - any experience?

I'm looking at getting a new computer this spring and have been looking at the MacBooks, mainly because of they are supposedly much better for photo-editing. One of the options I have is to get the Mac photo-editing softwear Aperture 3 pre-installed on the computer. Does anyone have any experience/opinions about both the MacBook vs a Windows computer in general and about the Aperture 3 program?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.