View Single Post
Old 2010-01-05, 5:10pm
Puddy Cat Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by theglasszone View Post

And I just purchased a Grinder that had been in Garage Sale a while back...and, lucky for me, didn't sell yet. I also heard from the Admin at the Adult School where I was hoping to get into the Glass Fusing Night Class...they were accepting 6 new students, and received 20 applications on the first day. Good news was mine was #1 - YAY!!! I tell you, it feels like my LUCKY DAY!

(And to think my husband said I was just over-anxious and too organized mailed my application on Saturday with fingers crossed! - HA! Hope he figures out how to work the Nuke-E-Wave on Tuesday nights! )

De
A glass grinder is a beautiful thing to have. I used to teach glass fusing in my studio. It was my favorite class to teach. Have a good time in your class.

J.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.