View Single Post
Old 2010-09-27, 4:04pm

I've been beading a long time so there was some stuff I already know, but I guess that's like most everyone in most every class. Then there was stuff the I've tried over the years and couldn't get, but Corina is a 'prolific talker' so I wound up several times saying 'duh'. I love getting light bulb moments from great teacher. She's a real delight to watch work, that was my favorite part of the class, tips are constantly flowing from her mouth. And everyone got along great, "no surface tension".

She talked about how she loves to write, so I'm sure more tuts are swimming around in her head.

-D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-