Thread: Art Glass East?
View Single Post
Old 2014-07-25, 8:03am

I am so sorry ladies, I was away in Houston and am back trying to get caught up. While away, my laptop crashed completely so I have been working as fast as I can to get all of my programs up and running and to establish "where I am." As of today, I am truly back in business and I have restocks coming in next week.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~