Thread: Art Glass East?
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-10, 4:12pm

Quote:
Nah, let the fur fly!

I have to say, though, I don't understand the message on your home page, Julie:

DUE TO HOLIDAY, ORDERS PLACED TODAY WILL BE

SHIPPED IN ORDER OF RECEIPT BEGINNING MONDAY, August 11, 2014

I'm not sure what difference it makes. Don't they get in shipped that way anyway?

Thank you ladies, it's been a hum dinger... With all of the refunds and the butchering. I have more glass to sell and AGE saved on the free shipping.

Oh and my message has been like that since I left....it's coming down tonight; Meaning, while I was away, orders will be shipped on Monday.

Plus I have more glass arriving this week.

Xoxoxo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~