Thread: Art Glass East?
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-11, 3:35pm

Quote:
Julie,
Why can't I get a refund when others did?
Carol

Carol, you must not be reading my emails. I sent you two today updating you And answering you. You opened a PayPal case against me. I have provided them with everything they need. It is in their hands. As in my email this morning to you, all if this could have been avoided. It is in PayPals hands, they indicated to me it could take up to thirty days. If they need anything else from me or if they contact me I will respond immediately like I have been doing.

Thank you, Julie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~