Thread: Art Glass East?
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-11, 4:02pm

Quote:
Julie,

You have not answered today's emails.

You wrote two duplicate emails yesterday.

All you need to do is send paypal the refund and the case will be closed.

I am going by what you wrote yesterday. My refund is for over $183.00 so I'm anxious to get it resolved, that's all.

Thank you for your reply.

Carol, I absolutely did send you two updates today. I sent PayPal the final explanation about your package and told them to refund you in full.

I have been completely transparent with my actions to resolve your case. I suggest contacting paypal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~