View Single Post
Old 2012-12-13, 4:58am

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassymom View Post
I use the home depot set up. I sift mine by coarse and fine...... LOL
I only have 1 sifter which was from the dollar tree I believe, a cooking one......small holes and works good. I sort to two different sizes.
I've made my own set of graded sifters using yogurt pots. I poked holes in the bottom of 4 or 5 pots, large on the first one and gradually going to needle fine on the next ones. I stack them with larger hole size on top on top and an untouched pot at the bottom to catch the powder (I use tapered yogurt post so the bottom of one fits into the opening of the next one), put the frit in the top one, hold it close with my hand or plastic wrap and shake. Putting a small coin in each pot also helps getting the frit through the holes.

Sea Rocks Tutorial
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ebook
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Follow me on
- My
shop