View Single Post
Old 2008-04-16, 2:15am
a pox upon an idiot :..

[quote=artwhim;1794409]Mountain Glass Arts: If you order by 1:30 pm EST, they will ship the same day. I'd call that pretty fast. Great customer service too.

I have to say that I was beyond impressed with the service at Mountain Art Glass.

I placed my first order with them two weeks ago when everyone was scurrying to by all the last of the ASK glass. I ordered with them online at about 4am, easy checkout, and they take AMEX, a must for me if shopping online. I get a call the very next morning, uhmm, 7 hours later that they are short 9oz on one color but everything else is ready to ship. I call back and they shipped the same day, that was a Thursday, my order arrived on Monday!
Packing was great and I received a 25% discount! ASK 104 glass in 4 days at less than 20.00 a pound, 11.00 shipping, a catalog, a pen and stickers!

They are the first place I will check to purchase anything from again, I'd even pay more for the type of customer service I received on my first order.

I spend many thousands of dollars a year on supplies and this is the best I've ever been treated by a vendor yet.

Edie