View Single Post
Old 2010-11-27, 9:05am
Critter Mom

Thanks for all the info, it really helps.

Sean.m sent me a PM with the link for smart flix too. I'm gonna have to check it out, I'd never heard of it before you all mentioned it here.

I do have Brent's first DVD, but I think I must have gotten something on it or scrated it when I took it out of the case cuz it freezes up on me so I haven't been able to watch it. I just got a DVD cleaner that I'm gonna try on it and see if I can fix the problem. And I just bought a stick of his Serendipity it's huge compared to what I'm used to using.

I love purples and reds and all of the swirly colors. The gift cert is for Mountain Glass Arts and they have 30% off on Northstar right now...so I may have to print these lists out and go shoppin' before their sale ends.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.