View Single Post
Old 2008-10-31, 11:05am

Default Back by Request Pleated Vessel Tutorial

Pleated Vessel Tutorial

Back by request "Pleated Vessel Tutorial"

My tutorials are no longer on Etsy

It's been a while since I've introduced my tutorials but i've had so many requests to do so that I finally decided it was time.

I have three tutorials I will be reintroducing. "Pleated Vessel Tutorial" , "Murex Shell Tutorial" and "Majestic Seahorse".

All of them can be created using all COE glass.

I am starting with
"Pleated Vessel Tutorial"

Below are some images I've taken from my tutorial to show the quality of the aided images throughout this tutorial and easy follow along instructions. My images are large and very sharp and my instructions are clear and precise. In *this post*, the images are simple screen shots and not full resolution.

Since the last introduction, my email has changed so please note:

* If you have questions or need asistance, please contact me either by phone : 979-272-8272, or by email: sandracowan@me.com. You can also text me at 979-571-9121 in case I'm not home.*

To purchase this tutorial, please paypal me $16.00 at sandracowan@me.com.

If you wish to gift this tutorial, please make a note in the message box with the recipients email address, their first name and any note you wish to send them. Please include your name and preferred email for your recipient to contact you if want a reply, when you purchase.
Please refrain from sending me a seperate email with this information because it can get confusing when trying to match up with paypal confirmations, especially when there are senders/purchasers who have multiple email addresses different from their email on paypal.
ENJOY and
THANKS!

Sandy

Last edited by slcuniques; 2014-10-19 at 2:08pm.